Monday, September 22, 2008

pizza...it's cheaper than therapy

We've been making a good deal of pizza at home lately, it's almost become a weekly tradition. I find it's a great deal more than just making something to eat. Yeah, I get an amazing dinner out of it, but I find it's so very relaxing...anywho.....some crappy pics of some pizzas past...cheers and enjoy

pizza neapolitian
pizza neapolitian with capicola wrapped mozzarella capicola
not really sure what all I put on this one
chop
Prosciutto, olives, mozzarella and mascarpone cheese
proschuitto, olives, mozzarella
and even pizza for dessert.....cinnamon and sugar, and again with apples
dessert pizza
.
and a classic, pepperoni and several kinds of cheese...
pepperoni and lots of cheese
.
my photography skills may lack, but I make up for it in food....cheers kids

No comments: